Re: Xterm Font

On Fri, Dec 01, 2000 at 01:46:47PM +0900, Jack Morgan wrote:
> I want to make my Xterm font bigger. I tried control + middle mouse
> click but didn't see any option to change the font as the FAQ says. Any
> pointers to appropriate docs would be great
> Thanks!

Ctrl-Right Button works here (other buttons should give other menus).

But the easiest way is just to set a bigger font in ~/.Xresources.  I
have:

xterm*font: 9x15

Depending on whether you capitalize xterm (e.g. XTerm ??), it should
work with other terminal emulators.  I forgot whether to use caps or not
right now...

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2@jps.net>