Re: ssh from nt?

I'm gonna toss in my two cents since I use this from
work:)  I use a progrm called 'PenguiNet', you can
grab it from Downloads.com.  It's not exactly free,
thefree version has little ads at the top, but you
ignore them  after a while, but the registration is
something like only 20 bucks.

Anyhow, features I like: it can simulate linux
consoles (I can get linuxconf to appear very nicely
and other things with graphics in teh consoles),
supports the new SSH, and it'll let you open up
multiple windows inside the program (Ie, you wont have
three seperate applications for each window), very
nice at my work place.

--- William Jensen <jensenb@charter.net> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> At work we run NT but I like to access my home pc.
> We use a package called
> KEA as our main telnet/term package.  Does anyone
> have any experience getting
> KEA to use any sort of ssh?  Alternatively, does
> anyone know of a windows
> terminal package that is completely freeware that
> can use ssh?  I would really like to shut down my
> open telnet port and use ssh if I can.
>
> Bill
>

> --

=====