Re: cable connection stopped working

Hm, I can't remember if I tried pinging the default gateway before
I got the connection going five minutes ago. No I'm not running an
internal network and never was. Anyway I'm glad it works now but
still shaky on the network problem diagnosis issue.. if I hadn't been
stubborn and tried 3 nics i might have wasted another couple days on this..
hmm
chris