Re: Again a stormix question

"Suresh Kumar. R" wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If I use stormix, would I be able to manage the machine later without using
> any stormix tools, but using only whatever is available with standard
> debian systems. Or in otherwords, what I am asking is will the initial
> usage of stormix for installation make me force to use stormix always
> as done by some distros..
>
> Any comments by experienced users..?
 In a word....NO!
It is a Debian system: so you can always use apt to get other debian
applications installed, from other debian sites. I currently use some of
Storms packages on a production system that is blended: Helix, Stormix,
Potato w/ some Woody apps too.
--
AdVance-Computing Systems

We sell fine quality servers and workstations.
We specialize in multiprocessor units.
We install Debian Linux at no extra charge!

John Foster
jfoster@augustmail.com
ICQ# 19460173