Re: 128-bit netscape

On Mon, 14 Aug 2000, Christian Pernegger wrote:

> > 	Why isn't there a high-encryption netscape on the debian ftp
> > site? Or is there?
>
> There is, in a way. You need to add the non-us archive section and install
> fortify which enables 128bit encryption in Netscape.

	Just tried that.

Please make a selection [1-2,<Enter>]: 2
Enter your netscape full path name ('c'=copyright, '?'=help,
<Enter>=quit): /usr/lib/netscape/473/navigator/navigator-smotif.real

"/usr/lib/netscape/473/navigator/navigator-smotif.real" is ....
.... not recognisable.
It is either not a copy of Netscape, or it is a version
of Netscape that is not listed in the Index file.

      1 = fortify "/usr/X11R6/bin/netscape"
      2 = enter some other full path name
<Enter> = quit

	I believe I have the right executable, after tracing what's
actually being run. Wow was that not fun.

	Anyway, what should I be running this on? Apparently I've got the
wrong binary.

	Mike