Re: Applixware 5 on Debian slink, potato or woody?

Hi!

I'm using applixware 4 on a Debian Potato system. I have an old Pentium
100 with 64Mb RAM only. It looks fine, can read files coming from MS
office, and very fast. It takes only few seconds to startup om my machine.
So I don't know any good reason to upgrade it, or change it to another
office suit.

--Pap Tibor