Re: stty-question

On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 12:36:41PM +0100, David Wright wrote:
> Quoting Johann Spies (jhspies@ether.adept.co.za):
> > If I use stty to configure a serial port, will the settings be the
> > same after a reboot?  Or do I have to put the settings in some init
> > file similar to /etc/rc.boot/0setserial.
>
> While my previous reply might have been correct for slink,
> there appears to be a new /etc/serial.conf in potato which
> presumably handles this situation.

Thanks.  I will probably install potato's setserial tonight and try
/etc/serial.conf out.  Putting a stty script in /etc/rc.boot did not
do the job.

Johann

--
J.H. Spies, Hugenotestraat 29, Posbus 80, Franschhoek, 7690, South Africa
Tel/Faks 021-876-2337 Sel/Cell 082 898 1528(Johann) 082 255 2388(Hester)