Mailing list managers

   With today's announcement that majordomo is going to be dropped from
Debian, I was wondering if I could spark up a discussion as to the pros/cons
of other Debian-packaged mailing list programs.

   What other mailing list managers are you using?  (I've only used
majordomo and mailman.)  What are their strengths and weaknesses?  How about
their requirements (e.g. require Apache or a web-based cgi module)?

   Any feedback would be appreciated.

--
 Regards, | Debian GNU/Linux - http://www.debian.org - More software than
 .        | *any* distribution, rock solid reliability, quality control,