Re: Is nextaw broken in woody ?

"S. Salman Ahmed" wrote:

> Has anyone else noticed that the nextaw/nextawg packages in woody don't
> seem to be working ?

I'm not sure that we're talking about the same problem, but I've been having trouble
getting the scroll bars I like with potato (i.e. both up and down arrow next to each
other at the bottom of the scroll bar.) I've managed to get them on some apps, but
not all of them as I had in slink. I was under the impression that nextaw was the
package that produced that effect in slink, but it doesn.t appear the same in either
potato or woody. I'm still hunting..

John