Re: X display

> > ( what is olwm and many other apprev...I done no!!)?

Missed this question. Olwm is a windows manager not a xserver. You can load one windows
manager or several and then switch between them. Windows managers are what you seed when
the xserver starts. Everyone has their favorite. I like fvwm95, but icewm, windowmaker,
icewm-gnome, enlightment and others are available on the debian disks. Olwm is probably
not one of the best.

You also need a file manager. Take a look at TkDesk or midnight commander.

John