Re: Mail/news software

I've looked at most of what is available and the closest thing to
Yarn is the Tin news reader, they're almost identical.  For email the
best thing I've found is Mutt.  Mutt can be configured with what I
call 'tin style cursor keys' so I can go back and forth between
readers without getting confused.  I believe they both have everything
you want except maybe GPG, but the newer versions may have it.  I
don't see much need for the GUI multiple windows thing, but you can
run either one of the readers in multiple windows (xterms).

If you ever find anything that works like Yarn or Tin and does both
email and news let me know. :-)