Re: printer in staroffice

Hi,
    I had this problem before. All of  StarOffice's printers are postscript printers
and most likely you don't have one. What I did was set up my printer a (HP692c non
postscript) in magicfilter and then used the generic printer  found  in magiccap as
StarOffice's printer. I used the magicfilter and a postscript (gs) packages.
Hope this helps

Bill