Re: configuring a base system

Chanop Silpa-Anan wrote:

> --H+4ONPRPur6+Ovig
>
> If you mean that you untar base2_2.tgz into one partiontion, then try to bo=
> ot
> it. Oh la la, in sbin directorry, you should find a file named unconfigure.=
> sh
> which is the one that say, you try to boot unconfigure system please config=
> ue
> it. REMOVE it or RENAME it. then boot as usual, you might need to edit some
> files in /etc by hand since you start unpack it manually :)

Since there is no documentation covering this, I need to find out just what
things Debian might need to have configured beyond the what I could presume.
I'm sure I can manually start the networking.  Configuring Debian's own
network files would be new to me, so I'd have to go exploring to do that.

Anyone have a list or some other document about this?