Re: MST7MDT timezone broken?

On 4 Apr 2000, John Hasler wrote:
> Paul writes:
> > Same problem here. Both of my servers and my workstation had to be
> > manually changed. (EST-EDT).
>
> No problems here.  What versions of the relevant packages do you have?

MDT didn't kick in over here until I manually ran tzconfig.
I'm running Potato, installed from bf-2.2.7 (libc6-2.1.2?), upgraded to
libc6-2.1.3-2.  I am not 100% certain that I didn't goof when I
installed Potato, but since I had no problems with Bo, Hamm or Slink,
I doubt that I messed up the Potato install.

- Bruce