From: aphro [mailto:nate@firetrail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2000 5:10 PM
To: Chris Mason
Cc: Debian-User; recipient.list.not.shown:;
Subject: Re: Inter pro100

i would reccomend agianst this, BUT if you really need one you would have
to specify what kernel you are using, and what processor you have/what is
the kernel compiled for.  chances are a binary module wouldn't load there
is just too many things that could go wrong.  i suggest if you want an
eepro driver you get a completly compiled kernel with the driver in
it.   I(or someone else) can get you a kernel but again specify what
kernel you want, and what cpu you got ..and what specific options you may
need(scsi, etc) to get it to boot.

nate