Re: are there other file managers besides gmc?

Andzo wrote:

> > FileRunner is very good.
> > http://www.cd.chalmers.se/~hch/filerunner.html

Can you navigate FileRunner through the keyboard ? I hate those
filemanagers where you need a mouse for every single command. I use the
commandline and mc now obut I'd like to have somethin like the windows
explorer. Yes you heard right, I like it :-) thats coz you can navigate
it with the keyboard. I don't have to use the mouse if I don#t want to.

If filerunner does all this then could anyone tell me if it is just me
or is the site down ? I can't connect to the server so I couldn't find
out myself if I'd like filerunner.

Alex