redirect hidden output to screen...?

I have a li'l program I wrote, Mail-Penguin, that retrieves mail for us
from our POP box on the web -- it's a home-brewed 'fetchmail', sort of.

Normally it sends informational messages to the screen -- but now I
have it being launched by diald's ip-up script (which I guess is
sending output to its FIFO...?)

How can I restore or mirror that output to the console screen...?

--

 -- Jeff --   <http://www.wellnow.com>

 "There's nothing left in the world to prove.  All that's worth doing
  is to love one another, using whatever means are available to serve."