IRQ settings 4 sb 32 pnp

    Hello,

I have a creative labs soundblaster 32 pnp. It currently uses irq 11,
unfortunatly, so is my video card.  I have noticed since i compiled this
kernel (2.2.14) using slink, that while rvplayer plays and I move my mouse
it makes noise, same with my mp3 player etc.  Is there a way to easily move
the irq for the sb to another irq?? If so, how do I go about it. I realize that
I will need to recompile the kernel to reflect new irq.

TIA

--

Jaye:-}

M.J. Inabnit, KE6SLS     e-mail      ke6sls@arrl.net
707-442-6579 h/m                     707-441-7096 p
http://www.qsl.net/ke6sls            ICQ# 12741145
This mail composed with kmail on kde on X on linux warped by debian
    If it's stupid, but works, it ain't stupid.