Re: I have a gravis ultrasound card

** On Apr 03, WINDOWS SUCK scribbled:

Get the alsa package, if our GUS isn't PnP, then write down it's DOS/Windows
settings (IRQs, DMAs, I/O addr), configure the Alsa package to include
support for your GUS (classic, MAX or PnP), then, after the compilation the
postinst script of the resulting package will ask you for the values for the
above parameters which you wrote down just before. That's it :) - it should
work :))

marek