Re: Kernel panic: No init found.

Dear Debians:

I have had the same problem as Bob N. and ext2 is IN the kernel, not a module and I have a Pentium III. Is there some bug either in kpkg or latest kernel version of 2.2.14?
"Dpkg -i the kernel-image" doesn't run through its usual routine.  It just says it has installed the image and then when I reboot: "kernel panic No init" I didn't have this problem 2 weeks ago.

I don't seem to be able to revise the kernel.

Eric Wolven