RE: (jg) Re: ipmasq and howto

On 01-Apr-2000 matt garman wrote:

> But still when I do "ipchains -M -L" I don't get anything.
>
> Any ideas?

I'm now experiencing the same thing. :-)  But as long as I can see the MASQ
entry in the output from "ipchains -L", things appear to be working.

(Now I'm trying to figure out what's made the difference -- why it is that
previously I was seeing specific entries with 'ipchains -M -L' and now I'm
not...possibly something's been updated, dunno; as long as things keep
working, I'm planning not to worry about it too much. :-)

 -- Jeff --   <http://www.wellnow.com>

 "There's nothing left in the world to prove.  All that's worth doing
  is to love one another, using whatever means are available to serve."