Re: (eh?) Perl library shifted...?

On Sat, 1 Apr 2000 03:29:09 +0100, "Paul J. Keenan" <paul@funkiest.demon.co.uk> wrote:

> Net::POP3 is also part of libnet-perl.  I would make sure you have
> the -2 version, if it's still a problem, post the exact error msg.
>
> I ran
>
> 	perl -MNet::POP3 -e 'Net::POP3->new()'
>
> without any problems.

(Ah.)  Thanks, Paul. The module's there; Perl is finding it -- but something changed within it at the recent update, leading to the thwarting of the little program in question.  All better now, thanks to your helpful thinking-out-loud with me. :-)

All the best,

 -- Jeff --   <http://www.wellnow.com>

 "There's nothing left in the world to prove.  All that's worth doing
  is to love one another, using whatever means are available to serve."