Re: Wearnes CDD110 cdrom driver

On Wed, Feb 02, 2000 at 01:05:11PM -0800, Nam-Anh Pham wrote:
> I have an old Wearnes CDD110 cdrom on my PC.  I cannot get Debian Linux to
> recognize the drive so that I can install the operating system.  Is there a
> built-in driver to recognize this old type of cdrom?  If so, what would be
> the loadlin parameter to use during the install process to get the OS to
> recognize the cdrom.

That drive is listed in the Hardware-HOWTO a being supported by the
aztcd driver.  And in the CDROM-HOWTO it says that this drive needs a
boot time paramter passed - basically something along the lines of
aztcd=<io-parameter>
I'd suggest you take a look at those howtos for more details.
--
Mike Werner  KA8YSD           |  "Where do you want to go today?"
ICQ# 12934898                 |  "As far from Redmond as possible!"