RE: imwheel

Netscape 4.x knows perfectly well what a mouse wheel is... add this to
.Xresources:

!Wheel stuff
Netscape*drawingArea.translations:	#replace	\
	<Btn1Down>:		ArmLink()	\n\
	<Btn2Down>:		ArmLink()	\n\
	~Shift<Btn1Up>:		ActivateLink()	\n\
	~Shift<Btn2Up>:		ActivateLink(new-window)	\
					DisarmLink()	\n\
	Shift<Btn1Up>:		ActivateLink(save-only)	\
                                        DisarmLink()	\n\
	Shift<Btn2Up>:		ActivateLink(save-only)	\
					DisarmLink()	\n\
	<Btn1Motion>:		DisarmLinkIfMoved()	\n\
	<Btn2Motion>:		DisarmLinkIfMoved()	\n\
	<Btn3Motion>:		DisarmLinkIfMoved()	\n\
	<Motion>:		DescribeLink()	\n\
	<Btn3Down>:		xfeDoPopup()	\n\
	<Btn3Up>:		ActivatePopup()	\n\
	Ctrl<Btn4Down>:		PageUp()	\n\
	Ctrl<Btn5Down>:		PageDown()	\n\
	Shift<Btn4Down>:	LineUp()	\n\
	Shift<Btn5Down>:	LineDown()	\n\
		None<Btn4Down>: LineUp()LineUp()LineUp()LineUp()LineUp()LineUp()\n\
		None<Btn5Down>:
LineDown()LineDown()LineDown()LineDown()LineDown()LineDown()\n\
	Alt<Btn4Down>:		xfeDoCommand(forward)	\n\
	Alt<Btn5Down>:		xfeDoCommand(back)	\n

Netscape*globalNonTextTranslations: #override\n\
	Shift<Btn4Down>: LineUp()\n\
	Shift<Btn5Down>: LineDown()\n\
	None<Btn4Down>:LineUp()LineUp()LineUp()LineUp()LineUp()LineUp()\n\

None<Btn5Down>:LineDown()LineDown()LineDown()LineDown()LineDown()LineDown()\
n\
	Alt<Btn4Down>: xfeDoCommand(forward)\n\
	Alt<Btn5Down>: xfeDoCommand(back)\n

-----