Re: imwheel

I'm assuming that since your KDE apps work correctly you have the ZAxisMapping
line in you XF86Config.  You don't need imwheel to make the wheel work with
netscape, just use this Xdefaults file kindly provided to me by Andrea
Vettorello:

http://linux.wku.edu/~rvf/Xdefaults.gz

You just need to gunzip into your home directory and add the following line to
your ~/.xsession file:

xrdb -merge $HOME/.Xdefaults

-Rob