Re: [debian-user] Scrolling the mouse wheel of Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer (again) in Corel Linux 1.2

Hi!

>--[Rob VanFleet]--<rvf@linux-cs.tccw.wku.edu>
> On Mon, Dec 25, 2000 at 10:13:16AM +0100, Andrea Vettorello wrote:

> > Modifying your ~/.Xdefaults file you can use the wheel in Nestcape 4.x too without
> > imwheell.
> > I've posted mine some time ago on the list...
> Could you possibly repost it?  I searched the archives back to 97 and I only
> got two results.

I'd like to have it, too. I can't get the wheel to work at all - the funny
thing is, when I do something like "cat /dev/psaux/ | od -tc", it starts
printing characters for moving the mouse or clicking the buttons, but not
for moving the wheel! What can I do? If there is no response to the wheel
that low level, of course it can't work anywhere else...

Yours, Rüdiger.

--
 mailto:debian@ruediger-kuhlmann.de
   http://www.ruediger-kuhlmann.de/