Imac CD install problem

I am trying to install debian 2.2 from the CD on my Imac DV (slotloading). I
burned the CD myself. It boots okay and enters the install process.

The problem arises after Install Op System Kernel and Modules. I choose cdrom.
It then says, Please choose path inside the cdrom where the Debian Archive
resides. It defaults to /instmt.  Clicking okay it does nothing. I then tried
just listing from root. It then gives me 2 options: list and manual. I try list
and it reports that it can not find a directory on the cd containing file
rescue.bin.  I then try manual and have tried several trees here.  the one that
would seem appropriate is
/dists/potato/main/disks-powerpc/2.2.16-2000-07-26/powermac/images-1.44/rescue.bin

This does not seem acceptable either. Any help  would be appreciated. Sorry if
this has been covered before. I could find nothing at the web site. I tried IRC
and there was no one that could help there.