Help: Mail error w/Fetchmail & Netscape = ISP?

Hi,

I've posted numerous times now about te socket errors I've been getting.
My ISP had mail problems and I couldn't get more than a message before
fetchmail hanging or getting a socket error. They say the problem is
fixed and I can now dl 5 messages or more, but ultimately I get the same
thing after 10 or so messages. I tried lowering the mtu and mru to 552
as recommended in the FAQ, monitored logs, etc. There is no pattern that
I can see.

Q. Since Mozilla M18 hangs as well, or says done after 8 of 72 messages,
is the problem then not fetchmail or Mozilla, but Linux vs my ISP? I
assume Linux because their Windows people don't seem to be complaining.

Help appreciated

Jonathan

--

	    "Hey, I think I finally got the hang of i-"