Konqueror help needed

Hello everyone,

OK, I just had this harrowing experience with apt-get.  I wanted to
upgrade KDE to the latest version (2.1 I think) from the unstable
section.  I wasn't paying close attention and doing so broke X -- it
replaced my working XF3.3.6 with parts of XF4.0.  I managed to get X
back to where I wanted it and noticed that KDE is now upgraded to 2.1.
Here is where the problem is, everything seems to work OK except I can't
get konqueror to start, here is the error I get:

$ konqueror
konqueror: error while loading shared libraries: /usr/lib/konqueror.so:
undefine d symbol: editBookmarks__16KBookmarkManagerRC7QString

Also, when starting KDE an error pops up about a program crashing
dealing with trying to load netscape bookmarks.  I wonder if the two are
related (it would seem so).  Is there a solution or workaround anyone
knows about?

I know, I shouldn't be messing around with unstable unless I'm ready to
break things.

Thanks,
David Bellows