Re: Laptop eth0 problems

In article <[🔎] 00122823101101.00454@blackbear>
mpm@murrain.net writes:

>> I've got an HP Pavillion 5195 laptop, pretty new. I did some research, and
>> found out that supposedly the internal ethernet card on this thing used tulip
>> drivers. In fact the support folks from Accton, the folks who made the card,
>> sent me a tulip driver for the card. The card is the EN2242 Mini PCI Series.

Recently, I got a brand-new laptop DynaBook SS DS50C1/CA. It also has
EN2242 chip.
To use the chip, I need some patch with the followig version driver:
tulip.c:v0.92 4/17/2000  Written by Donald Becker <becker@scyld.com>

The patch is available at
<http://www.scyld.com/pipermail/tulip/2000-November/002727.html>.
--