Re: [OT] See you next year...

On Thu, Dec 28, 2000 at 11:36:16PM -0800, kmself@ix.netcom.com wrote:
> on Thu, Dec 28, 2000 at 09:50:47PM +0000, sena (sena@decoy.ath.cx) wrote:
> > I'll be going in a new-year vacations until 3 January. As someone suggested
> > in another thread, I'll be using procmail to redirect debian mailing lists
> > to /dev/null... I hope it works...
>
> Make sure to check the latest 2.4.0 pre kernels for the /dev/null patch
> to prevent a /dev/null overflow, particularly with the Debian lists.

i was wondering about that. my /dev/zero and /dev/null have been
growing above their usual restrictions lately -- but i'm still
on potato (2.2.17). who's responsible for this anomaly?

--
See, if you were allowed to keep the money, you wouldn't
create jobs with it. You'd throw it in the bushes or

will@serensoft.com    ***    http://www.dontUthink.com/

volunteer to document your experience for next week's
newbies -- http://www.eGroups.com/messages/newbieDoc