What /potato/main/disks-i386/ image to burn into CDR

Having been converted to the Debian download-as-needed way, I am now
reluctant to download entire ISO's of irrelevant .debs (either raw or thru
the pseudo image kit). Now, what I want to know is: what floppy image from
debian/dists/potato/main/disks-i386/2.2.20.0.1-2000-12-03/ do I need to
download so I can burn my own CDR installer? I don't have any floppy
drive to dd to.

The 1.44 MB floppy image appears to be unusable because it asks for another
floppy. From its size ( =1.44MB), I assume that the culprit is the root.bin
file. Having booted off the CDR, is there any way I can loop mount the
root.bin file to fool the installer into thinking it's reading the file off a
floppy?