Re: blackbox - menus and themes

:: Sean 'Shaleh' Perry writes:

> mine:

> [submenu] (Blackbox) {}
>       [config] (Configuration)
>       [submenu] (Styles) {}
>          [stylesdir] (/usr/share/blackbox/styles)
>          [stylesdir] (~/.blackbox/styles)
>       [end]
>       [workspaces] (Workspaces)
>    [end]

>> This is strange. I did --purge blackbox and then reinstalled it, so
>> the files should all be new, right?
>>

> one would think.  purge it, make sure there is no /etc/X11/blackbox dir, try
> again.

Ok, I did that and the problem persists.

> Another possibility is that your ~/.blackboxrc points to a different
> menu file.

I've removed it before installing blackbox again... Then when I
started blackbox it created a new one, and it points to:

session.menuFile:       /etc/X11/blackbox/blackbox-menu

And my /etc/X11/blackbox/blackbox-menu is the same as before.

Maybe this is because I'm running sid? Could it be a problem with the "menu"package?

J.

--
Jeronimo Pellegrini
Institute of Computing - Unicamp - Brazil