blackbox - menus and themes

Hello...

Something strange happens with blackbox here (this is sid, but the bb
package is not new, I think):

 The styles are installed in /usr/share/blackbox but after running
 update-menus, they still do not show up in the menus. I did add links
 to them in my ~/.blackbox, and that semes to work.

 I've tried --purging then reinstalling blackbox, and then running
 update-menus, and that didn't help either.

 Also, some applications in the menus are text-based, but won't start
 when I click on them; on the console, I get this everytime I try to
 run a text-based app from the menus:

$ Error on option -T: unknown option.
Run 'x-terminal-emulator --help' to see a full list of available command line options.

 Ok... Now, dlocate -S x-terminal-emulator  didn't find
 anything. Running it starts powershell.

 I think the first problem is a bug (if it's not, maybe someone could
 tell me what I have missed?)

 But the second one doesn't look like a bug... I'm sure I must have
 done something stupid somewhere, but I don't see what it could be.

 Any ideas?

Thanks,
J.

--
Jeronimo Pellegrini
Institute of Computing - Unicamp - Brazil