sound on compaq deskpro

Greetings,

Can somebody help me to configure sound on this compaq deskpro box. lspci tells me it has a multimedia audio controller:

00:1f.5 Multimedia audio controller: Intel Corporation: Unknown device 2415 (rev 02)
           Subsystem: Compaq Computer Corporation: Unknown device: b184
           I/O ports at 2000
           I/O ports at 2400

Does anyone know whether this hardware is supported by ALSA, ESD? I'm afraid, I couldn't figure it out from HOWTOs. If the hardware is supported which modules need to be installed. TIA.

P.S. Please cc me on your response, I'm not on the list.

--
Aaron Stromas    | "Tick-tick-tick!!!... ja, Pantani is weg..."
Oracle Corp      |                             BRTN commentator