Re: Sendmail

On Thu, Dec 28, 2000 at 04:53:45PM +0000, Sergio Matos wrote:

> I'm needing help about sendmail.
> How can I config sendmail to reject mails to outside my domain?

What exactly is it you're trying to do?  If you're trying to prevent
non-local users from submitting mail to it then that should be the case
with a default configuration - it will reject all non-local mail unless
it's been told otherwise (eg, it's the final destination).

You may wish to consider using another MTA instead of sendmail - it's
probably the hardest Unix MTA to configure.  Other MTAs like Postfix or
Exim can be much simpler.

            http://www.tardis.ed.ac.uk/~broonie/