printtool for Epson Stylus Color 400(UP)

Current printtool in woody has bugs when it was moved from RH
to debian.

Follow my bug report to fix it so it will function with
uniprinter drivers if you need EPSON(UP).
(look for www.debian.org)

When I made the original patch in RH for uniprint, I bothered to
check existance of few critical files.  Debian porter
broke my code when he changed directory structure.

Osamu Aoki

PS: Even after my TCL patch is accepted in RH distribution,
I still do not understand TCL well.  printtool was my first and
my last TCL program.

--
+  Osamu Aoki <debian@aokiconsulting.com>, GnuPG-key: 1024D/D5DE453D  +
+   Fingerprint: 814E BD64 3288 40E7 E88E  3D92 C3F8 EA94 D5DE 453D   +