kernel: scsi conflict

Hello,

I am trying to build a kernel which detects my scsi card correctly.
I have a adapted 1505 wich works (almost) perfectly with the aha152x
driver. The problem is the module. For my card, you have to give the io
and irq explicitly, so I can not compile it static in the kernel.
But when I try to insert it as a module (insmod aha1520 0x340,11), the
kernel complains that the device (or resource) is busy. I am sure it is
not. Even when I configure every scsi item with 'NO' when compiling the
kernel and only aha152x as module, it still does not work.

But when starting LILO and adding:
linux aha152x=0x340,11

everything works fine.

The problem is, I can not use LILO, because the image is supposed to work
on a diskless workstation.

Any idea how I can get this worked?
Is it possile when compiling the kernel to give the kernel bootparms
compiled in? That would also help. I already tried to edit aha152x.c to
force the driver to look at 0x340, but yet without success.

Thanks in advance,
Sebastiaan