(OT) S3 Vision 964 card under dosemu - video bios config

Hello!

Although I must confess this is off-topic: Does anyone know how to configure
dosemu with this card to run 640*480 vga graphics mode applications? I've
already tried the attached config, but when I try to run dosemu, it fails to
start. I think it has something to do with the bios adress and size. Here is
the information given on this issue by the graphics card manufacturer
(ELSA):

Video-BIOS-ROM adress: C0000-C7FFF

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance and merrry christmas,