Re: removing XFree

En réponse à Xucaen <xucaen@yahoo.com>:

> I know this sounds strange, but I want to remove
> Xfree. I have tried "apt-get remove" with every
> combination of X11 and Xfree I could think of,
> but to no avail. What is the exact name of the
> Xfree package that should be used with apt-get?

> http://shopping.yahoo.com/

I can give you directly the name of the package ... or I suggest you to try to
find it by yourself:
If you perform "dpkg --list" you get all the debian package really installed,
If you perform a "grep" on it you will get something ...
So by trying something like ...
"dpkg --list | grep -i XF" you will get some packages and it particular
"xfree86-common"

Good luck

Marc Lorber