Debian net install w/ new PCMCIA package?

I've got a PCMPC200 PCMCIA card for my laptop, and the recently
released version of the PCMCIA packages have support for this card.
(1) How can I find out which drivers are on the 1.44 image driver
disks, and (2) if the latest PCMCIA package isn't there, can I make
my own driver disk with it?

I'm wanting to do a net install to my laptop of 2.2r2.  I could get
the ISOs if nothing else, but would prefer the above method if it
isn't too difficult.

Thanks,
Rob
--
Yay verily and was much work done, and several projects signed off. And there
was much rejoicing. And QA came unto thy programming team and talked about