Re: How to track *part* of unstable?

> On Fri, Dec 22, 2000 at 01:35:28PM -0600, Richard Cobbe wrote:
> > Is there a way to track the unstable branch for only certain packages?  I'd
> > like to install the unstable version of gnucash.

Is gnucash_1.4.8 new enough for you?  If so, just install Helix Gnome from
http://www.helixcode.com/.  Running Potato, Helix is the best way to get new
Gnome/GTK packages.  I'm not sure if gnucash is included by default, but if you
don't want most of the other packages, just use the base gnome installation
option; that will give you most of what gnucash will be dependant on.  After
the base installation just apt-get install gnucash.  Simple enough?

-Rob