Re: Problems w/ Tomcat 3.2

Problem solved.

I had not apparently installed jdk1.1-dev on that machine, so /etc/init.d/tomcat was silently failing when it looked for java to start the tomcat engine.

I hope this helps someone else!

I do notice that :8081 does not bring up index.html for tomcat (as it did on my other machine),
but just "directory listing for /".

Greg