Re: Wonky keyboard with new Woody

Allow me to self-reply.  Thanks to Stormpkg, I was able to find some
suspicious uninstalled required packages, console-tools, etc.  Once I
selected those, it was fine.  Strange.

--
Jonathan Markevich <jmarkevich@mad.scientist.com>
http://www.geocities.com/jmarkevich

Karlson's Theorem of Snack Food Packages:
	For all P, where P is a package of snack food, P is a SINGLE-SERVING
	package of snack food.

Gibson the Cat's Corrolary:
	For all L, where L is a package of lunch meat, L is Gibson's package
	of lunch meat.