Re: device3dfx-source ?

Philipp Schulte <p.schulte@matrix.uni-duisburg.de> writes:
PS> On Wed, Dec 20, 2000 at 07:02:09PM +0100, Joerg Huber wrote:
 JH> I would like to buy a Voodoo 3000 graphics card and found the
 JH> debian-paket mentioned in the subject. But I could not figure out
 JH> for what kind of card the module will work. Does anyone use this
 JH> kernel-module ?
PS>
PS> I know for sure that it works with Voodoo 3

I can confirm that.  If you're running unstable, though, it's
unnecessary; the combination of XFree86 4.0 and the tdfx driver from
the 2.2.18/2.4.0preX kernels works very well (IMHO, better than in
XFree86 3.3.x).  I have a Voodoo3 2000 and I'm pretty happy with it.

--
David Maze             dmaze@mit.edu          http://www.mit.edu/~dmaze/
	-- Abra Mitchell