version 2.2.14 kernel+pcmcia deb packages needed

Folks,
IOMEGA has a 2.2.14 compatible ZIP driver available off of
http://www.iomega.com/software/featured/iomegawarelinux.html
However the small disk laptop I want to use it on is running 2.2.18 and the
2.2.14 deb packages are no longer available at www.debian.org.  While I
could do a tedious work around, it would save me a lot of time if some still
has a  kernel-image-2.2.14-version.deb and the compatible pcmcia-version.deb
packages.

If anyone still has these packages, 1st reply to this address with
instructions for an FTP download if possible, or just an email notice of
availability.  Haven't my mail box stuffed with 1 M packages is not
desirable.

MarvS