Why doesn't enlightenment feature "zoom window" function under debian?

The "Zoom current window" feature of enlightenment doesn't work with the
deb-package of enlightenment. But my X-server does support it, because as I
installed and compiled enlightenment from the source-package, that I
downloaded from enlightenment org, it works with that version.

Is that feature not included in the deb-package?
How can I activate it, without compiling it on my own (that's not so good,
because I don't have the debian menu available then)?

Thanks

Marco