Re: POP server recomendations?

JD Kitch wrote:

> I running a Debain Potato system, and only serving mail for a
> handfull of users.  I see a few different POP server packages
> available, and was wondering which one is most recomended/easiest to
> configure/most secure...etc, etc...

i use qpopper, although i have yet to try debian's version of it the
qpopper installations ive done have been from source. UW pop3d is
popular too although like UW imapd (and most other UW tools/programs it
seems) it has a history of security issues.

soon i will be playing with cyrus pop3 as well since i switched a bunch
of mail servers over to the cyrus mail format.

nate

--
:::
ICQ: 75132336