Re: mailagent question

I don't know anything about mailagent, but I use procmail (in a very
simple way).  Here's a much shorter introduction than the man pages
give:

my procmailrc file looks like:

:0:
* <pattern>
<folder>

ex:

# debian-user
:0:
* ^.*debian-user@lists.debian.org
lists/debian-user

You can also replace the <folder> with an e-mail address to send the
message to.  (BTW, '#' starts a comment like python and bash)

HTH,
-D