Re: Konqueror in GNOME, no response to Save Yourself

On Fri, Dec 15, 2000 at 04:06:11PM -0500, Anderson, Tim       TL33E wrote:
> 	Hi,
> 	I run the Konqueror browser from KDE2 on a GNOME desktop, and it
> seems to work OK (as I expected).  A minute or so after startup I get an
> error saying 'No response to Save Yourself command', and lets me kill the
> process.  This doesn't affect anything, the browser stays running fine, but
> I was just wondering what might be causing the error and if it was
> important.   Anyone else seen this?

It's the gnome-session manager.  Annoying isn't it.  I guess the
gnome-session manager thinks it can talk to kde apps, but they don't
agree.  Don't know if there's a way to tell gnome-session to always
assume "yes" to the question.

--
Eric G. Miller <egm2@jps.net>